https://www.vnuasiapacific.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-vnu-01-2.png 0 0 admChutimon https://www.vnuasiapacific.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-vnu-01-2.png admChutimon2020-03-12 14:34:122020-03-12 14:34:23PROJECT COORDINATOR AND ASSISTANT TO MD
1. Trade Show Organization
- Exhibitor Service Promotion: Sales Support for the whole team.
- Prepare and send mailings according to sales team data base for attracting high potential customers/visitors.
- Responsible for keeping contact with existing customers and for contacting potential new customers.
- Customizing/preparing presentations according to manager’s requirements.
- Keeping in contact with potential and existing customers.
- Execute visitor organization plans according to the project group’s requirements and report to the line manager when substantial discrepancy to the original plan happens;
- In charge of program communication and assisting with development of visitor guide, flyer and translation of program or/and press releases.
- Events: Organization of conferences and symposium at shows including hotel arrangements, admission charging and informing customers.
2. Cooperation with Other areas
- Responsible for coordinating with Operations Department to meet the demands and questions of the organizers and exhibitors on field services, following principles set by the SPM.
- Report to the line manager timely when unable to solve
- Maintain contact and resolve issues together with the MarCom department to ensure the promotion goal set by the SPM.
- Receive application forms, communicate and resolve exceptional matters in them with Finance department and project group leaders
- Provide original suggestions on problems or innovative ideas to the project group for discussion
3. Assistant to MD
- Managing MD’s schedule, meeting, traveling, expenses reimbursement, etc.
- Assisting MD in some research as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good command of English
- Strong communication, responsible, swift, willing to serve, work well under pressure
- Computer proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Well organize, able to manage multiple tasks and schedule