https://www.vnuasiapacific.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-vnu-01-2.png 0 0 admChutimon https://www.vnuasiapacific.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-vnu-01-2.png admChutimon2020-03-12 14:25:222020-03-12 14:26:10ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
- To monitor the P&L of the assigned event(s) and make sure they are recorded correctly and complied to the procedure
- To work with project co-ordination team, operations team and marketing team to ensure the quality of the events.
- To manage and direct the project team in implementing the marketing plans and budgets for the assigned shows.
- To compile project plan, marketing plan, sales strategy paper and sales action plan.
- To coordinate and assist the International Market Developer (Sales) Team and support them to achieve the sales target
- To maintain high awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with business partners, including trade associations, trade boards and relevant supporting media.
- To coach and develop team members.
- To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports
- Quarterly forecasts
- Competitive show reports
- To be responsible for floor plan management, contract and payment collections and customer service.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, Operations or customer support. Exhibition industry experience is preferable
- Good understanding and relevant knowledge in business culture.
- Have a strong command of both spoken and written English
- Creative and strategically thinking.
- Good Commercial sense.
- Mature, excellent inter-personal communications and presentation skill
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasked.
- Well- organized, Hardworking and self-motivated.